Monday, February 23, 2009

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Hey HOo!
ahahaha today's post is actually what do people actually thinks about me.
macam agak sedih la cause people always think of me as someone yang kecil n immature to do something that is big or something that only grow up people do.

it's started out with a story where my firend's bf, who is actually having fun playing video games and he don't actually understand english. So when my friend asked him whether he actually understands what's its all about and all he could say is "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

so that's how it start.
they started to use his tagline which is "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" over and over again.
i find it rude at first but then, having them saying it again and again makes it fun and makes me wanna say it as well.

so when we're at "dining" to grab our lunch today, i kinda use those tagline after something happened and they were looking at me with shocked as if i've done a big mistakes. i thought i'am big enough to say or do whatever i want, apparently im not.

we'll if they think that it is wrong to say it then why do they actually say it over and over again?
hurm. . .
what more can i say. . .
im juniors and they're not!

just hope that for once, people will stop UNDERESTIMATE me and started to think that im actually capable in doing every single FUCKING thing that anyone else can do and im not a little girl that they can messed around with.
i might be young in age but that doesn't make me a non conversant person.

well,
im not pissed with them but just curious why do people always treat me like im just a kid who don't actually know how to take care of my own self.


eIzA Kamarul
2.43 a.m

0 comments: