Friday, April 24, 2009

Aims and Goals

Normally people don't put any aim when they started to do something new or whn they step into a different world.

as for me, the aim that I set for myself once I stepped into UiTM Johor is to achieve three (3) things :-
  1. To be the members of Student's Representative Council (SRC)
  2. To graduate with 3.8 and above CGPA
  3. To get Anugerah Naib Cansellor (ANC)

My third semester in UiTM johor has ruined my hope in graduating with the CGPA of 3.8 and above. I am very dissapointed the moment I saw my results. I only manage to get 3.76 which I dropped 0.15 than the previous semester. I realise the moment that i get that results, I wont be able to graduate with 3.8 CGPA even if I get 4.00 GPA for semester 4, 5 and 6. So there goes my first aim.

I was lucky enough to be able to compete in the Election of the SRC in my campus representing my Faculty. Eventhough i lost in the election but Hell Yeah! I dont really mind at all since I know that I've done my very best and I realise that there are a lot of people that supported me and believe in me. To those people who supported me and voted for me, I just wanna let you know how thankful I am for having you guys as my friends.

Yesterday was my final for the subject IT in Information Agency (IMD 204) which is being teached by En. Abdul Razak bin Abu. I've studied so hard since I know that my carry marks for this subject is very low. Therefore, I tried my best to memorize every single thing in the book. The moment I opened up the Question Paper, I am very dissapointed to found that the questions is waaaaayy to different from all the past semester's questions. some of it cannot be found in my manual as well but I tried my very best in answering that paper.

When I stepped out from the exam hall, I know that now, i wont be able to achieve my one and only aim that is left for me. I put a smile on my face and try to pretend that everything was OKAY when it's actually not.

So, I asked myself, whats the point of being a person, daughter and a students if u can achive what u've been striving for?!?

So somebody please tell me, what the HELL am I supposed to do?!?

Cause right now, I definitely feel like giving up!


eIzA is very dissapointed in herself right now.


eIzA Kamarul
5.40 p.m.

0 comments: