Monday, April 13, 2009

Kuala Lumpur PC FAIR 2009


Woot! woot!
today has been a great day!
my family and I went to the Kuala Lumpur PC Fair 2009 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre around 4.30 in the evening.
i actually went there to get myself an External Hard Disk (which i've been waiting for sooooo long).

i actually ask my dad to pay half of it ahahaha sort of sponsorship(he actually asked me what will he get if he did sponsor for the ex HD) and fortunately he did contribute some of it. ngee~ ^_^

ahahahaha. .
well whatever it is, this is my first experience going to the PC Fair.
i was friggin nervous since there is a gazillions of people inside the convention centre. me n my sis was like "ok, pegang aku kuat2 nanti hilang!" bodo kan?

anyway, after searching high and low for the external hard disk, i finally decided to buy the "Sensonic 2.5" Mobile Disk External Enclosure".

*********************************************************************************

I actually pretty satisfied with it since the price is reasonable and rather cheap though =)
its 250GB for RM199.00 (obviously it's worth it!) *wink wink*

HIgh Speed Data Transfer :

  • USB 2.0 Interface
  • Ultra High Speed Chipset, 480mbps

Support 2.5" Sata Hard Disk :

  • Up to 500GB
  • Hot swappable

Aluminium Alloy Casing :

  • Superb heat dissipation preventing over heating of Hard Disk
  • Improve physical protection of Hard Disk






eIzA finally get her very own Exterbal Hard Disk
thanx to Lan for helping me out






eIzA Kamarul n_n
01.59 a.m.

0 comments: