Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crap and Crap and Crap some more. . .

Woot! Woot!
Helllooooo readers!
I don't actually have something to blog tonight tapi tak nak mengalah and nak juga post. ahahaha So I think that I might post on the movies that I recently watch.

The first movie was "The Taking of Pelham 123"

The storyline was OKAY~ ahahaha it was funny here and there. Owh! I really LOOOVE the part when the police is delivering the money to the Train Station. It was fricking cool! The super bikes was awesome! The movie is not a must-watch-movie but it is still a great movie to watch. If i were to rank it, I'll give it 6 over 10 =)

The second movie that I watch recently is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Finally, I get to watch this movie! It was Great! A couple of my friends told me that is was boring and doesn't worth watching since the scene where Harry uses the spell and magic is not that much but to me, I think the the story is fine. Love the part when Lavender fogged up the glass door inside the train. It was Funny man. . . As in the way she actually blow her breathe just to wrote R+L and etcetera. . . etcetera. ahahaha clearly i didn't pay attention to whats she's writing. kelakar habis kot cara dia buat macam tu. ROFLMAO. Owh! in the end Prof. Dumbeldore was killed by Prof. Severus Snape and it was found that Prof. Severus Snape was one of the Dark Lord Army and he is actually the Half Blood Prince. Overall, Harry potter and the Half Blood Prince is slightly different from the other sequal yet still fun to watch. I'll give it 7.5 over 10.

So, Enough said about the movies I've watch. I talked to a good friend of mine last night about how I felt to certain people right now. I just don't understand why they couldn't stop bugging me as if that i have a post it paper in my back saying that, "Gosh! I'm so FUCKED UP! please bug me!" or something.

Susah sangat ke nak faham when I told you that I'm busy with my work. Ive told you that i have a lot of things to do and i need some space for myself too. takkan kau je nak rilex kan? Macam mana boleh ada orang macam ni tak tau la. senang je kan kau nak rileks - rileks and campak semua benda kat aku. HUH!

Tak apa, I believe in Karma. What goes around comes arounda nd what goes up MUST come down! so buatla apa-apa cik joyah oooi! eIzA x kisah. . . .ke? ahahaha



eIZA is definitely happy to have you as her friend.
You know who you are



eIzA Kamarul
10.20 a.m.


0 comments: