Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Smile

Hey. . .
You make it look like it easy for me to do all those things right? As if your the one who suffers from it. As if I'm the one to be blame. As if I don't have feelings and As if I don't even care. You make it look like I enjoy doing it to you while you suffer a lot.

You rasa senang ke untuk I?? well its hard for me too. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. All these while you've been the greatest person on earth that I have ever known. I'm proud to be with you and I'm proud to say that I am once yours and always be. I don't know why does this happen to both of us but I'll try to accept it as fate. I'm really sorry for all the wrong doings that i have done towards you and I hope you will always remember me and love me even as your friend. Just so you know, I will always keep you in a special place in my heart.





eIzA is so sorry for what happened
I'm sorry


eIzA Kamarul
06.30 p.m.

0 comments: