Monday, December 7, 2009

Afiqah Safira Safiee


hey! hey!
okay since semester break is waaaaaaay tooo long~ and i miss my bestest best friend which is Nur Afiqah Safira Safiee a.k.a Angah. ^_^

we were like "belangkas" going here and there together and i miss her sooo much!

miss someone to talk to in the middle of the night.
miss someone to always be there for you in good and bad time.
miss having someone to "melantak" your ass off 2 or 3 a.m. in the morn.
miss reflecting myself while having her by my side to comfort me and say that everything will get better.

Even though she's kinda cold at times and she might look like she's not listening but she's the one who always there for me when I'm in need.

i don't care whatever people said about her on what had happened in the past between us cause i know that TRUE friends are hard to find and I'm lucky to have found Afiqah Safira as my best friend! =))

I love you babe!

*cepatlah datang KL. . . Can't wait to see you! ^_^*



eIzA can't wait to meet up with her bestie




eIzA Kamarul
2335

0 comments: