Friday, January 1, 2010

IT's 2010 PEOPLE!!!

hey hoo!
it's 010110 today! so it is officially a new beginning for all of us. AWESOME!
2009 has been a great memory for me and it has changed myself a lot in and it has mature me in the way of thinking and making the best decisions not only the best for myself but the best for everyone else as well.

the most important event that i currently look forward in 2010 is :-
  1. My registration trip to UiTM Segamat with Princess! hee~
  2. My class trip in PD. yeah BABEYH! ^_^
  3. To finish my Diploma in Information Management(IS110)
  4. 21032010, hope i could come back to celebrate with you
  5. 20052010, really hope we could go out and celebrate our fifth Anny!
  6. To start a new life as a student (in Bachelor) in a new environment, SHAH ALAM which is nearer to my house
and that's for now! I'm very sure that there's gonna be a whole new adventure for all of us and hope that no matter what happen, it is always for the best!

here's something that I've read in my sister's blog and i found it interesting. ngee~btw people

The shortest word I know is "I",
The sweetest word I know is "LOVE",
And the person I never forget is "YOU".

I lost my number, can I get YOURS?

What does not destroy me, makes me STRONGER.

It takes millions people to complete the world, but it only takes YOU to complete mine.

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means your STRONG enough to let go.

Love is the SLOWEST form of SUICIDE.

When nothing goes RIGHT, go LEFT.

I can't taste my lips, could you do IT for me?

I am not selfish. I just want EVERYTHING.

I think I am a little bit little bit a little bit in love with YOU.

Take risk. If you win, you will be happy. If you lose, you will be WISE.

We all want to be DIFFERENT, which makes us all the SAME.

I might hate you, but my heart still BEATS for you.

History is made by those who BREAKS the law.

You know when you're in love. When you can't sleep. Because REALITY is finally better than your DREAMS.

Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't HURT this much




eIzA is so excited of the thought that
Mahira is sending her back to UiTM segamat!







eIzA Kamarul
1100

0 comments: