Saturday, May 8, 2010

Award


the instruction :
1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award
2. Pass dis onto 15 bloggers u've recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact those Bloggers and let them know they've received the award
4. State 7 things about yourself


hey hey!
i received this award from mia. hee~ thank you madu! nanti i suruh abang bagi duit belanja lebih kat you k? ^_^

so, which blog that im tagging ? hurm. . .
1 - 15. Tag your own blog ok?

7 things about myself :
  1. I'm in love with Skeleton
  2. I have a family that is very understanding and loveable
  3. I'm not a fake. I dont pretend and definitely not Plastic!
  4. I hate backstabbers
  5. I love my eye. Stunning! ahahah
  6. I looking forward un furthering my studies
  7. I love making friends

eIzA is happy to have received this award



eIzA Kamarul
2218

0 comments: