Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Back! =))

Hey hoo!
it feels like years since I last updated my baby bloggie. huhu. . .

here are the reasons why I no longer update my blog :-
1. with facebook, I dont feel the need of updating my blog as everything is already updated in my status.
2. As a bachelor degree students, i dont have much of the time to online due to assignments, projects, studies.
3. UiTM Puncak Perdana, Shah Alam does not provide us with the wireless facilities. DUH~
4. there's too many things happened and everything happens to quick and i do not have the time to update orrrr I personally do not know where to start! ahahaha

so, I, Eiza Kamarul is deeply sorry for not updating my blog for a freaaaaaaking looooooooooooooong time!



Je suis desole mon cheri!



eIzA hope that she could update her blog more often


love,
eIzA Kamarul
1548
21/09/2010

0 comments: