Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thank You Allah! ^_^


hello people!
i just wanna update all of you with my semester 4 results. my pointer dropped 0.14 (GPA) and 0.08 (CGPA). whatever it is, i am still grateful cause i still managed to get the dean's List. Alhamdulillah~

so i would like to do some acknowledgement lah kan. ahaha macam nak hantar assignment pula.

First of all, thank you Allah for giving me the opportunity to maintain my pointer. 


Next, i would also like to thank my dad, KAMARUL HUSNI BIN HASHIM and my mum, YUN HAFIZAH BINTI MOHMAD JAINUL ABIDIN for the non - stop DOA' for my success even though I am not a very good daughter to both of you. To NABILAH KAMARUL and MOHD ZULAZRI KAMARUL, thanks love for everything! <3




Not to forget, i would like to thank my lecturers and all the teachers that have taught me a gazillion of things. thank you for your patience MADAME NORHAYATI IDRIS, Dr. ZURAIDAH ABD. MANAF, EN MUHAMMAD KHAIRULNIZAM ZAINI, PUAN NOR ZAINA ZAHARAH BT. MOHD ARIF, CIK ANIZA JAMALUDDIN, CIK HASLINDA BINTI MOHAMED, MS. EDA SUHANA, CIK SUHANA AND EVERYONE WHO HAVE TAUGHT ME DIRECT OR INDIRECTLY. =)





I would also like to thank my closest and bestest friend ever, Mahira Marhainy Mazlan for your non - stop support and motivation and not to forget, to my bestfriends, MUHAMMAD BIN ZAINAL, NUR AFIQAH SAFIRA BINTI SAFIEE and SYARIFAH NOR SURAYA BINTI SYED HUSSEIN thank you love, for being there with me through the ups and downs in my student's life.




last but not least, to everyone who have contributed in my self - development process. ^_^


so here's a lovely song for you lovely, gorgeous people!


love,
Eiza Kamarul
2150

2 comments:

cik ateen said...

congratz still dekan!
:)

Eiza Kamarul said...

thanks you spongebob! =)
congrats kat kau juga! <3