Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SEMINAR MEMPERKASA GENERASI MUDA (SMGM) UiTM 2011

HEY HOO!
I know that it took years for me to update on the SMGM Program.
I sincerely apologize for my laziness. ahahaha

so i don't wanna write much on the program.
overall, the management of the program is very poor/bad. There are too many flaws but since they are the new line of UiTM Students' Representatives Council, it is understandable if they can't handle such a big program flawlessly. So i really hope that, there won't be as much Flaws in their next and future program. GOOD LUCK GUYS! ^_^

However, i really really enjoy having my very own pet-sisters throughout this program. each of us were suppose to have 5 SPM/STPM candidates as our pet-sisters/brothers. but since my bestest  best friend (AFIQAH SAFIRA SAFIEE) joined the program, we decided to tag along. therefore, there are 10 students in our groups! yeay us! ^_^


We were freakishly NERVOUS on having those kids as ours at first since this would be our first time joining such programs but then, once we get to know them well, we became very close and I actually cried on the day of sending them off to where they came from. i cried like there's no tomorrow. ='((

so, enough said, enjoy the pictures!

OWH to those who didn't know, my full name is HAMIZAH BINTI KAMARUL HUSNI =)



okay these are all my lovely sisters! ^_^
from top left : SU CHIEN, ROHA, HALIMAH, IERA, SHEILA
from bottom left : FIZAH, YANA, SHELLY, YIN XIAN and NADIA.

There are the boys from RIZA's group. i only remembered the left one which is YUSOF.
sorry guys! ^_^

RIZA ISKANDAR =)
the one who voluntarily invited us to join him in the session of "exploring UiTM" since I am not a student of UiTM Shah Alam cause I studied in UiTM Puncak Perdana so I has never actually had an actual tour in the main campus myself.
THANKS RIZA!

A picture of them a moment before they head back to their hometown.
kesian sebab kena turun tangga dari tingkat 7.
sorry tau! lift lambat sangat la. ^_^

OWH, I wanted to upload few of friends that I made during the program. unfortunately, i didn't take as much pictures so I can't upload it here. but, here's are the list of cool peeps I hangut during the whole SMGM programs,

  • Nur Raihan (RAI) <-- coolest nyah in town! ahahahhaa
  • Azwan Azreen Alias (WAN) <-- gayest gay i've ever met! ahaha just kidding. he's damn straight okay!
  • Shukri Shuhaimi (SHUK) <-- he has an awesome voice. SERIOUSLY!!
  • Izzat Rusli (IZZAT) <-- he is an awesome photographer but he's quite reserve at first but once you got him to talk, you'll find him interesting. =)
  • Amir Asri (AMIR) <-- he doesn't talk much but he hangs out with the others so i think if we are given more time, i'll find him interesting as well ^_^
I guess, that's all for now. 
TTFN, TATA FOR NOW! <-- ahahah tiru pooh! =P


Love,
Eiza Kamarul ^_^
0219

0 comments: